Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Check-in: Mid-terms Week and Technology-savvy person wanted


Before you read any further, please take a moment to stare at the wonder and beauty that exists in the photograph.

Done? Good.

I've been drowning in recipes all night long, browsing through food blogs and watching videos on YouTube, only to find things that gnaw at my weakness: bread and cheese.  This was by far the money shot, a combination of grilled cheese and macaroni and cheese, not to mention garnishing it with my favorite fruit.  I immediately had the desire to make myself a grilled cheese only to find that I lack all necessary ingredients for it.  So I am left here, blogging about it.  

I hope this post finds you all as rested as you can be during mid-terms week and nourished with something other than caffeine and take-out.  If you have the chance go out and make yourself a damn good grilled cheese sandwich, you deserve it.  

Alyssa got to house sit for a co-worker this past week and was stoked to be able to use a full kitchen.  Not to mention said c-worker is a professional chef and has a cat.  How lucky right?  In our Latin class she equated it to a free stay-cation complete with temporary pet.  I could definitely use a stay-cation myself.    

Also, if anyone is technologically savvy and can make a banner/header/whatever it's called, I would like to ask to borrow your services.  I can't pay because hello, I'm a broke college student, but I can definitely buy you a meal.  Fair trade?  I think so.  Nothing too fancy and complicated, just something better than what I threw together on Pages.  I would love to make my own but let's face it, technology isn't my strongest point.  Contact info is to your right somewhere ---------->

That's it for now friends, eat well and I'll see you in the next post.  

Laters,
Kiyana






No comments:

Post a Comment