Thursday, March 21, 2013

Check-in: Spring Breakers and JAPAN!




It's almost here! The elusive Spring Break can finally be seen just around the corner.  

Alyssa is off to Japan today so prepare yourselves for some amazing pictures of everything and anything you can imagine.  She'll be eating great up there!  My good friend Matt is also heading to Japan for spring break today for two weeks.  SUPER Jealousssss.   I'm thinking I probably missed the memo that Japan is the place to be this break.  Whatevs aha.  I'll be cruising back home in Hawaii.  My plans include parking myself at a primo spot at a beautiful beach down (or is it up) at the North Shore and not leaving until I lose this sad, pale color.  As long as I don't have to think about school or studying I'm sure it'll be a relaxing break.  So I raise a can of Izze Sparkling Apple juice from The Curb to you all who have busted butt this past mid-term/finals week.  May your spring break be joyous, even though we totally got jipped two holidays off.  Yeah I'm salty about that, can you tell?   

良い春休みを持っている!
Have a good spring break!

Laters, 
Kiyana

P.S. Do you folks like the new banner? Big shout out to our friend Tracy for making this for us. Lord knows we would NOT have been able to do it ourselves.  


Photos taken with a Canon PowerShot G11 by Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment