Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Morsels: Brunch at Yogur Story














This place had been on my "to do" list for at least six months, after seeing a features article about it in the local paper, along with a description of the most decadent-sounding waffles I had ever heard of--and let me state right here, right now, if there's a waffle on the menu that sounds even remotely delicious I order it. Crisp Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream are my weakness, and I am unashamed! Yogur Story did not disappoint me, and between the fluffy waffle and the beautiful presentation, I found myself immediately vowing my return in hopes of trying another. The other items on the menu were just as pleasing, and it was the little touches that made me smile like the yoga-posed frog by the stairs, the option of having my morning cup of caffeine iced, and the addition of chicharron topping on the Fat Pig Fried Rice.

-Alyssa

Shout out to Samantha for introducing us to the place! 

-Kiyana

Fat Pig Fried Rice
bacon, ham, pork adobo, rice, oyster sauce, green onion, julienne egg crepe

Breakfast Croissant
fresh baked croissant, egg, cheddar cheese, choice of ham or smoked bacon, side of herbed potatoes
(bacon chosen, extra crispy)

Chantilly Waffle
macadamia nut waffle, chantilly sauce, chocolate mousse, cream puffs, chocolate sauce

Iced Coffee

Pomegranate Tea Cooler
essentially an Arnold Palmer (half tea + half lemonade)...so good!


Yogur Story hours:
Brunch 
8:00am - 5:00pm

Dinner & Pupus
Sunday - Wednesday 5:00pm - 12:00am
Thursday - Saturday 5:00pm - 2:00am

815 Keeaumoku St. #J105
Honolulu, HI 96814
(808) 942-0505
eat@yogurstory.net


Photos taken with Cannon PowerShot G11 by Alyssa





No comments:

Post a Comment