Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Check-in:11:30pm, cure to insomnia, and pasta-basta baby

Like usual, I'm up and unproductive.  I'd say it's the standard college student problem.  We spend so much of the day with a "go go go!" mentality that when we finally want to settle down and chill we don't really know how to turn our brains off.  I think insomnia is also a big problem for us college folk as well.  I recently read this good article that my friend Lindsey passed on from her friend (author of said article) with tips and tricks to beat insomnia and take back our sleep.  I say read it, try it, and report back.  I'll personally make a conscious effort to try out the tip and not use my phone in bed.  I'll let you folks know how that works out.  

In other news I've FINALLY figured out how to link up the blog's Pinterest as well as our BlogLovin'.    I know websites practically do the work for you by pre-coding the buttons and blah blah but damn.  No judging, aha.  Pin away my friends, pin away!  Links should be to your right but if they don't work, please let me know and I'll (attempt to) figure out how to fix them.

I'm feeling my eyes go in and out of focus as I type this out so I'll bit you goodnight and leave you with a picture of Alyssa and my lunch at Auntie Pasto's this week.  We left having to unbutton our jeans but so worth it.  Have a great rest of the week!

Laters,
Kiyana


1 comment: